7 Days Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee!
We are 100% confident that our boats are of great quality and even better value. However, if upon receiving a boat you decide that you want to return it, you will have 7(seven) days as of the date of shipment arrival to return it for a refund minus the shipping cost. Any additional fees associated with a purchase transaction will be deducted from amount of refund.
ALL refunds and cancelled orders will be refunded via company check. Please allow 5-7 days for delivery. Customers are responsible for charges associated with shipping of their orders. If order has been cancelled after it has been already shipped, appropriate amount will be deducted from total of refund.
Please read carefully for conditions of refund:
IMPORTANT: Returned item should be exactly in the same condition as you received it from us!
- Carefully unseal shipping box by removing packing tape from front. Do not rip or damage shipping box.
- Please take a quick note how items are arranged in the box, and how boat has been folded.
- Unfold boat on a clean surface free of debris, sand or water. Tarp or plastic are recommended.
- Inflate boat using enclosed pump for inspection. Do not throw away plastic bags.
- Carefully inspect boat without using it in water.
Make sure that you are happy with your purchase!
If you decide to return boat back for a refund:
- Call 780-906-4991 or send email to .
- Fully deflate all boat compartments and air floor. Electric inflator/deflator is recommended.
- Immediately after full deflation of compartment place valve push-pin in upper position to avoid air getting back into compartment. To do it press valve push-pin with a finger and rotate until it will pop-up.
- Please make sure that there is absolutely NO debris, dirt, sand or water on deflated boat.
- Carefully fold boat back to the same state as it was removed from box. If air remains in compartments, you will not be able to close the box completely.
- Place folded boat and all accessories back in the box and securely seal it with a packing tape.
- You are responsible for shipment arrangements back to us. Please insure shipment for its value.
We reserve the right to charge a 15% restocking fee for items that were not packed the same way as we sent it to you.
Absolutely NO REFUND for items that were used!
Please understand that we have to re-sell returned boats, and you will be responsible for charges that will depreciate value of returned merchandise.