SUP20D PRO Double Stage 20PSI Electric Air Pump
Signature Edition: For Inflatable SUP and Boat, Intelligent Firmware with Built-in Temperature Sensor and Timer.
– Model: Seamax SUP20D
– Pump Support Rate: 0.5-20 PSI (0.034-1.378 Bar)
– Digital Sensor Accuracy: 0.01 PSI
– Controller Method: Pre-programmed digital controller board
– Max Pumping Speed: 350L/min at 1st Stage, 70L/min at 2nd stage
– Pump Stage 1: Sealed and quiet turbo fan for high volume inflation
– Pump Stage 2: Engineered cylinder type compressor for high pressure
– Dual Inflators Switch Point: 0.65 PSI
– O Ring Thickness: 0.3mm / 0.5mm / 0.6mm
– Sand Filter: Dual filters for air intake and pump cooling
– Pump Working Voltage: 11-14V DC
– Max Energy Consumption: 10A, 120W (12V)
– DC Power Cord Length: 9ft (2.75m)
– Air Hose: 3.5ft Length & with HR Valve Adaptors
– Product Net Weight: 3.6 Lbs
- Seamax SUP20D PRO Signature Edition air pump is an upgraded version in the SUP20 pumps family. Programmed intelligent proactive digital controller, voltage sensor, temperature sensor, and overheat protection for managed dual-stage inflation. Backlit LCD display and audible indicator to provide real-time working status to users. Major parts made of marine grade engineered ABS and Nylon material for durability. Low power consumption range 60-120W (0-20PSI). Wide range of working temperature and humidity. Regardless of daily use during the season or occasionally use in a year, this high-quality air pump can always do a good job.
- 2019 new Seamax version with firmware and hardware improvement, helps the pump working better in hard conditions, such as wide range product support, lower battery voltage or poor 12V socket connection. This new Seamax version also has built-in a smart monitoring feature, when the pump starts to inflate, the computer monitors the real-time pressure in every second, based on our Self-Developed smart pump formula, it can find the pump the best timing to switch to 2nd stage. The computer also monitors the pump internal temperature and continued working time, Auto Stop Protection feature has been built-in.
- 1st stage max speed 350L/min; 2nd stage max speed 70L/min, Pressure setting increments 0.5 PSI and support up to 20PSI. Real-time pressure monitoring and auto-stop once selected pressure reached; High efficient dual air inflators controlled by digital pressure controller module; Supported working range 0.5 – 20 PSI (20 PSI = 1.378 Bar =138 Kilo-Pascal); accurateness 0.01 PSI.
- Built-in sand filter for air intake & pump cooling system; Built-in outtake chamber for noise reduction and better efficiency. One-way diaphragm valve to protect the inflator and maximize the speed. Designed for inflatable boat, SUP and paddleboard; About 10 minutes to inflate a 12ft SUP or a 9ft inflatable boat (3.5 PSI) with air mat floor (12 PSI) fast and easy.
Super lightweight 4Lbs and Dimension only 10”x7”x7” with easy carry handle; Reinforced 3.5ft air hose. Perfect handy size for pumping boats, SUPs, and Paddleboards. 360 degree free turning main air hose connector provides flexible pumping positions. Screw-in style adaptors provide perfect airtight.
- The pump’s 12V DC connector (Car Cigarette Lighter connector) has a built-in 12A fuse. Cigarette lighter spare fuse is provided with the package. Pump user manual is included in the package and downloadable from our website.
- Easy to use backlit touch buttons and portable ergonomic handle; Backlit LED screen for pre-set and real-time air pressure display; PSI and Bar dual units display; 9ft Power cord; Reinforced 3.5 FT Nylon type air hose suitable for high temperature and high-pressure use (Rated at 150°C (302°F) and 30PSI Max); Universal HR air valve adaptor and 3 silicone O-Rings with different thickness can fit all inflatable SUPs. Noise reduction inflators for quiet operation.
- This rapid double stage intelligent 12V DC electric pump comes with digital control and LCD screen to display the set pressure and real-time air pressure. The pump can auto-stop at your pre-set air pressure. It can auto-stop after max 20 minutes continuously working. So you will never over-inflate the chamber or damage the air pump.
- The valve connector with the hose is suitable for inflatable boats and SUPs equipped with HR (Halkey-Roberts), Bravo, Naru or similar type air valves. This kind of air valve has a turning pin or pressing down pin at the middle to control the valve’s Open and Closed position. 3 silicon O-Rings to choose and keep the connection best airtight.